Saturday, May 12, 2007

Anyone seen my honorary phd?


Ok. So. Every time I make this assertion, my husband declares that I’m crazier than we previously thought. But now, after some… experiments… I’m certain.

At least one psychoactive drug cures lactose intolerance. CURES.

Here are the facts:
  • Age 22-27: I become increasingly lactose intolerant. Every time I eat ice cream… bad things happen.
  • Age 28-31: I take Lithium, Effexor, Wellbutrin, Seroquel, Ambien on a regular basis. I frequently crave ice cream and eat with no adverse results.
  • Age 31-32: I taper off all medications. I continue to eat ice cream. Each time I do, my intestines decide they need to leave my body ASAP.
Thus, I present to you my earth-shattering medical discovery. Alert the media and whoever gives out those Nobel thingies.

No comments: