Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Postscript

Yes, there is a real post below this one...

I just wanted to apologize for my recent lack of blogging. I know I don't have to, but I wanted to anyway.

I've been working a lot - trying to keep my students from failing their finals. I've had logarithms, quadratics, series, conic sections, and rational functions coming out my ears. "Rational means ratio... you know, ratio? Like a fraction? Functions in the form of fractions? Now what happens when you have a fraction with a zero on the bottom? Right! There's no solution! Now remember those asymptotes? See?"

And on and on...

And we were traveling and stressing out. A lot.

So, sorry.

Aaaaand... am I the only one who noticed when Tony Soprano said his mother had a Borderline Personality? I'm glad to finally have a celebrity with my illness but does it have to be a fictitious harpy who spawned a sociopath? That doesn't do much for the whole stigma thing.

1 comment:

Bea Rich said...

I caught that! I think Tony would have been a sociopath not matter what. His father had to be one. Interesting how they ever really focused on that! Always the mother's fault!