Monday, March 05, 2007

Well, there went February. That was fast.

There's been a lot going on lately. Here's the highlights.
  • We got our new car. It was quite an ordeal requiring multiple visits to the dealership and some borderline-y and bitchy behaviour on my part. Believe me, they deserved it.
  • My friend that I blogged about last time got out of the hospital. Picking her up and driving her home was surreal.
  • My husband has completed most of his job interviews. The result: lots of trips to the airport and one tired husband. Oh yeah, and one job offer so far. He would prefer I not blog about this part of our lives so that's all I'll say.
  • We went skiing for four days last week in Utah. I thought about Dooce a lot... what it would be like to move there (it's a possibility). Tuesday it snowed a foot. Wednesday, sunny and in the 20's. Thursday it snowed another foot. Friday, sunny and in the 20's. We came home and it was 65 degrees in the Bay Area. Hmmm.
  • Both my husband and I got colds this weekend. I hate airplanes.
  • Still. Not. Pregnant. And I've even given up caffeine for the past month. Grrr.
  • I'm going to visit my parents next weekend for three days. Again. Yes, I know. I'm crazy. Look... I have the paperwork to prove it.

1 comment:

Bea Rich said...

I was wondering where you went! Sounds busy. I am sorry about the not being PG yet. Have you been doing any of that wacky charting? It really works. I know I sound like a freak, but really it does. I'm sending you lots of baby making vibes!!!