Monday, December 04, 2006

Mormons 1, cold virus 0

I got a lot of yesterday’s list done today!

I’m almost finished with my Christmas shopping! Maybe one more little thing for dad and I’d like to check out one more store for my husband. Then all I have to do is wrapping and shipping!

I talked to my mom today. She wasn’t pissed.

I sent out the work-related email that I’d been avoiding. I also emailed my friend who I was worried about and my other friend about Christmas tree shopping.

I EVEN went to the post office and mailed everything!

Tomorrow I’m going to tackle the laundry, Barnes & Noble, the rental car and the bills. I might even try to go for a walk!

Of course, the cleaning, writing, reading and piano… that’ll have to wait a bit longer.

God… it feels good to be healthier!

PS. I found out my strangely nice boss is a Mormon pastor. This explains a LOT. I wonder if he's a member here:


Believe it or not, this is our local Mormon temple. They seem to be doing rather... WELL for themselves, no?

3 comments:

betty said...

really? he's mormon? can you find out about the special underwear?

betty said...

oh, and i'm so glad you're feeling better and getting things done. hooray!

Juniper said...

That's what my husband asked! (about the special underwear)

Answer: NO