Sunday, December 17, 2006

My (odd) adoring public

I've been keeping a list of recent searches that led people to this site. They're gettin' weirder and weirder.
Some were predictably mental health related:
  • wellbutrin alcohol -buy bupropion -pharmacy (by the way, don't do any of these things in combination!)
  • the movie proof mental illness diagnose
  • dayquil makes me less depressed
  • rachel reiland blog
  • im not supposed to be here rachel reiland
  • hurt self respect
  • i hurt my parents
  • my parents are childish
  • DBT
Some were related to The Simpsons:
  • pockets hurts
  • hurt our pockets
  • kill the alligator and run my pockets hurt
A surprising amount were related to academics, specifically the ISEE:
  • independent school entrance examination interpret
  • sick for the hspt 2006
  • the gatekeepers- steinberg
  • christmas geometry proof
  • math theorem
  • average isee scores (twice)
  • good isee scores
  • isee scores
  • ISEE scores interpretation (twice)
  • BISHOP O'DOWD HIGH SCHOOL
  • isee scores and what is a good score for admissions
  • non-profit
There were some pregnancy related searches:
  • using proactiv while pregnant
  • cold eaze
  • cold eaze pregnant
And to boost my readership, I should apparently devote this blog to problems with VWs (I guess I'm not the only one with an annoying EPC light!):
  • polo epc
  • volkswagon polo epc
  • auto review, polo,epc
  • epc vw mean
  • for 2000 vw auto warning lights anti-slip and epc lights up
  • epc check polo
  • polo epc warning light
  • epc polo
  • VW Polo EPC light come on
  • volkswagen polo epc light cause
Oh yeah, and Tiger Shulman's pretty popular too:
  • tiget shulman karate good or bad?
  • tiger shulman in philadelphia, pa.
  • tiger shulman south jersey
And the rest are just... well, see for yourself:
  • hallmark movie hospice
  • seinfled episodes t-bone
  • complaints about allkidsstuff.com
  • kate bingaman-burt website
  • christmas toast nice boss
  • skiier’s thumb
  • stigation
  • hot mom
  • hostage situation in the south
  • how to tell junipers apart
  • skinny dipping wi (I know people like the new Sony Wii, but skinny dipping?)
And last but not least, my two favorites:
  • how to make curly fries curly?
  • love making lists

2 comments:

betty said...

who's rachel reiland and how did a search for her blog lead people here?

what's skiers thumb?

and how DO you make curly fries curly? oh, the mystery!

Juniper said...

Rachel Reiland wrote an autobiography about Borderline Personality Disorder. I wrote a review of her book a couple months ago when I still had enough energy to write the "Sunday Book Review." Ah... the laziness.

Skiier's thumb is what I did when I broke my thumb skiing a couple of years ago at Squaw Valley. (although you can break your thumb in this way without skiing, it's a pretty common injury.) Read about it here: http://www.orthosports.com.au/hand_skier.html

My ligament didn't tear, I had the type where the ligament is strong enough it pulls a chunk of bone apart. Lovely.

I assume you cut the fries in a spiral to make them curl. Either that or magic.