Sunday, November 26, 2006

The searches keep getting stranger

Recent searches that led people to this site:

Some were medical related:
- Dermatologist in Mazatlan
- pregnancy topical "benzoil peroxide"
- using proactiv when you're pregnant
- pregnant using proactiv
- hospice care columbia,south carolina

Some were psychology related:
- object relations
- positive aspects of stress
- do borderlines run away intimacy
- dialectical behavioral therapy bay area
- psychiatrist denver
- help me god to taper off ambien
- dbt and zen
- united behavioral health and palo alto

Some were Volkswagon related:
- 2001 vw polo epc warning light
- epc polo fault recall

Some were education related:
- yale berkeley "bishop o'dowd" marsha
- difficult scoring test OR exam "catholic high school entrance"

Oddly enough, a few of them were Tiger Shulman related...

And the rest were just plain odd (especially the last!):
- reality
- utah horse adventures d&d
- timmy s. still
- Shaved by my husband and proud of it

Oh and thanks to shoelover who reassured me that 25 pairs is not a lot of shoes. I'll inform the husband.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you see where people have found you from? Sounds like fun! You've inspired me to start blogging again.

Also, 25 pairs of shoes is not too much. Can one ever have too many shoes? I think not!

Juniper said...

Ah... the wonderfully addictive "Stat counter." There's a button on my blog that should link to it. Otherwise, check out http://www.statcounter.com. It's free to set up and once you do, you can see all the recent visitor activity. It's very cool. Addictive and cool. Luckily, my friend Betty who got me interested in blogging helped me figure out some of this neat stuff.

I'm glad you're blogging again!

For the record, I don't actually think 25 pairs is a lot. I wish I had many more. It just SOUNDS like a lot. Part of me wishes I could do with less... like there's some ideal wardrobe out there with only a few perfect outfits (with shoes) that I can mix and match. But this doesn't exist.