Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Search me

I've been keeping a list of searches that brought people to this blog. Some themes have appeared.

By far and away, there were three EXTREMELY popular searches. I don't want to mention the keywords here because frankly, I kinda hope these searches will taper off. Someday. Here's a hint about the general areas:
  1. A LOT of people are having trouble with the cars of a prominent German manufacturer. Specifically, one dashboard light.
  2. Nobody seems to understand what constitutes a good score on the standardized tests students take to get into private high school.
  3. An oddly large amount of people want to take karate. In NJ.
Otherwise, the searches were pretty hilarious. Or depressing, depending on how you look at things.

There was a lot of hate out there. Some was reserved for husbands:
  • my husband hates me
  • dealing with hurt husband
  • i think my husband hates me
  • hate husband
  • i love my husband even when i mean to him
  • my husband seems to hate me
  • borderline personality disorder i don't love my husband
  • why my husband hates me so much
  • husband hate

There was a lot of parental/in-law hate to go around too:
  • my parents hate me
  • is ok that my mom wears a long
  • narcissistic mother controlling
  • my parents hate my husband
  • my father hates me
  • my husband hates my parents
  • my husband's parents hate me
A lot of you need to see a doctor:
  • 2006 never ending cold virus
  • i really had to pee
  • my glands hurt
  • she apologized for her voice hoarse laryngitis
  • chest wall muscle pull
  • my glands hurt when i turn my head to the side
  • fall forward ikea poang chair dangerous
And you need to talk to the doctor about how to take your meds.
  • seroquel and ambien
  • seroquel taper
  • tapered off seroquel
  • desiprimine recreation [Recreation? Seriously?]
  • desiprimine
  • diazepam tapering have the morning but not the afternoon
  • taking darvaset while pregnant
There were some interesting perspectives on borderline... characteristics:
  • borderline personality unusually perceptive
  • do borderlines really hear voices
  • how do borderlines goodbye
  • what's annoying
  • my therapist is annoying me
Apparently, it is a borderline characteristic to try to find your DBT homework online:
  • dbt workbook
  • dbt opposite action worksheet
  • linehan invalidating environment cry about
  • dbt emotion regulation homework sheet 1
And to track down the real identity of the best borderline autobiographer out there:
  • rachel reiland blog
  • rachel reiland pseudonym
  • who is rachel reiland
  • rachel reiland parents
Sure, I had some favorites, ones that made me laugh and scratch my head with puzzlement:
  • entropy explained
  • standing motionlesssubmissive
  • how to make curly fries
  • george seinfled t-bone
But if the author of these last two searches ever comes back here again... I wanna talk to you. At length. How come you're interested in this topic? Contact me. Seriously. We gotta talk.
  • institute of living/hartford is crazy
  • institute of living underground tunnels

4 comments:

Damion said...

Institute of living tunnels
I still have bad dreams about them...
That place still haunts me 20 years later

you can contact me at damion1010@hotmail.com

navkat said...

You got me, dammit.

CorduroyBlues said...

it's not so much that i'm looking for my homework as it is that i want to replace a sheet in my workbook.

i'm a wee bit of a perfectionist, and i only had a sharpie to write with when i was in group, and it bled through the paper, so i wanted to print out a new sheet and redo it. haha.

Erin said...

Did you ever find out the real name of Rachel Reiland? I have been diagnosed with BPD also and love her book, very well written. ~Erin
erin612@juno.com